- ticket title
- Tips for Apartment Hunting in off Season
- Guatemalan woman dies in desert near Yuma after being left behind by migrant group
- Yuma, Arizona shelters are overrun with migrants crossing the southern border
- Volunteers, support needed to help migrants released by Border Patrol in Yuma
- ASU@Yuma celebrates 1st graduating class
- None of commissaries’ romaine lettuce suppliers have products from Yuma region
Bill Alexander Toyota offers comparison of the 2018 Toyota Highlander to a competitor
YUMA, Ariz., March 28, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Local dealership Bill Alexander Toyota offers a comparison of the 2018 Toyota Highlander, now available in Yuma, to a well-known competitor. The 2018 Toyota Highlander SUV is compared to the 2018 Honda Pilot in an effort to see which SUV offers better specifications and features for potential drivers.
Power and fuel economy, along with other details dug up in the dealership’s research, are displayed in a side-by-side comparison. This comparison allows shoppers and car enthusiasts to see certain features and specs of the two vehicles next to each other. Further clarification of what each detail means in regard to the driver of these SUVs is expanded upon as well.
More research is also provided by the dealership on the 2018 Toyota Highlander, where further specifications and features are unveiled. For those not interested in the Toyota Highlander, information is also offered for various other vehicles. Toyota models such as the Corolla and the Camry have their own research, as well as comparisons to their own competitors.
Residents local to the area who are interested in the 2018 Toyota Highlander, or any other Toyota model vehicle, are welcome to contact Bill Alexander Toyota at www.myalexandertoyota.com. For those who wish to speak with a sales person, please dial 928-344-1170. Test drive the 2018 Toyota Highlander today at the dealership, located at 889 E 32nd St. in Yuma.