- ticket title
- Tips for Apartment Hunting in off Season
- Southwestern Arizona schools providing free summer meals
- Guatemalan woman dies in desert near Yuma after being left behind by migrant group
- Yuma, Arizona shelters are overrun with migrants crossing the southern border
- Volunteers, support needed to help migrants released by Border Patrol in Yuma
- ASU@Yuma celebrates 1st graduating class
Yuma’s five newly elected and re-elected officials took their oaths of office during an inauguration ceremony held Jan. 3, 2018, in the Historic Yuma Theatre. Arizona Supreme Court Judge Andrew W. Gould individually administered the oaths to Mayor Doug Nicholls, Deputy Mayor Gary Knight, Councilwoman Leslie McClendon, Councilwoman Karen Watts and Presiding Municipal Judge James Coil. Read the story in the Jan. 4 print edition of the Yuma Sun or at www.yumasun.com.