- ticket title
- Tips for Apartment Hunting in off Season
- ASU@Yuma celebrates 1st graduating class
- None of commissaries’ romaine lettuce suppliers have products from Yuma region
- Leafy greens industry says outbreak is opportunity to learn
- Idaho E. coli infections linked to romaine lettuce from Yuma, Arizona
- 2018 Toyota Highlander now available at local dealership in Yuma, Arizona
Yuma’s five newly elected and re-elected officials took their oaths of office during an inauguration ceremony held Jan. 3, 2018, in the Historic Yuma Theatre. Arizona Supreme Court Judge Andrew W. Gould individually administered the oaths to Mayor Doug Nicholls, Deputy Mayor Gary Knight, Councilwoman Leslie McClendon, Councilwoman Karen Watts and Presiding Municipal Judge James Coil. Read the story in the Jan. 4 print edition of the Yuma Sun or at www.yumasun.com.