- ticket title
- Tips for Apartment Hunting in off Season
- ASU@Yuma celebrates 1st graduating class
- None of commissaries’ romaine lettuce suppliers have products from Yuma region
- Leafy greens industry says outbreak is opportunity to learn
- Idaho E. coli infections linked to romaine lettuce from Yuma, Arizona
- 2018 Toyota Highlander now available at local dealership in Yuma, Arizona
Jerry Asher explains the Plug In tour promoting electric vehicles and encouraging businesses to become more EV friendly during a Nov. 6 stop in Yuma. He is towing a 2011 Nissan Leaf with a 2017 Tesla X. See the story in the Nov. 7 print edition or at www.yumasun.com.
You Decide: Rule as Elves or Humans
The Silent Killer: Can Acid Reflux Become A Life Threatening Condition?
10 Countries That Don’t Want You To Visit