- ticket title
- Tips for Apartment Hunting in off Season
- Southwestern Arizona schools providing free summer meals
- Guatemalan woman dies in desert near Yuma after being left behind by migrant group
- Yuma, Arizona shelters are overrun with migrants crossing the southern border
- Volunteers, support needed to help migrants released by Border Patrol in Yuma
- ASU@Yuma celebrates 1st graduating class
Jerry Asher explains the Plug In tour promoting electric vehicles and encouraging businesses to become more EV friendly during a Nov. 6 stop in Yuma. He is towing a 2011 Nissan Leaf with a 2017 Tesla X. See the story in the Nov. 7 print edition or at www.yumasun.com.
You Decide: Rule as Elves or Humans
The Silent Killer: Can Acid Reflux Become A Life Threatening Condition?
10 Countries That Don’t Want You To Visit